... from never having to talk to those people again. After having my phone calls not returned, no response to that email, I had to finally call the store and insist that I was going to be paid promptly, as I cited the California Labor Law to him a second time.
The people at High Point Coffee have been impossible! Yesterday we had agreed that both checks were going to be mailed out today. Then I got an email tonight asking me if I wanted to pick it up. Did he really ask me that? Oh hell no! I'm doing some babysitting right in the area so yeah, I still have to see it when I'm in that part of downtown but I refuse to ever enter that store again. I won't give them my presence because they don't even deserve that. So yeah, I am going to make them do one last thing for me because we all know they have been cowardly about everything else.
They dish out hell on whoever is an inconvenience to them but heaven forbid they actually deal with the consequences or repercussions of those decisions. I'm annoyed. I'm not going to wish ill will towards them but I certainly don't have to like them, give them my patronage or respect.
As soon as I get my money, which better be really soon, I am going to be calling the founder/president of the corporation (whom I've already spoken to once, but about something else) and tell him everything. Then I am going to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau.
15 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
damn Wendy. You go girl! Make sure you get every penny.
Man, I hate it when people accuse you for something that you didn't do. Stupid stupid people.
Post a Comment