I'm serious when I ask this, am I totally pathetic if I go apply for the open call at Jamba Juice, yes, the one near the high school?
I guess that's part of the deal of living in Rosemead. High School Reunion 24/7 and it ain't no musical. Sorry, lame, I know. No, I actually don't see people that often but I feel like they will pop out at me at any given moment.
It's just a part-time, temp gig. And it's so close to home... I think I will try to ask to work openings or mornings to avoid the high school crowds during lunch or after school. And BD, don't laugh at me if you were to come in! I have the friendly energy (even though I don't like teeny boppers), I made tons of smoothies when I worked at school and the place we avoid in downtown.
I guess for some reason the idea of having to run into high school people makes me feel embarrassed. I suppose I could just pretend like I don't recognize them.
Whatever, I can make smoothies for now and save the world later.
Also, tonight I had a conversation with my parents about my love life. Haha. I updated them (with pictures) of past and present interests and potentials.
27 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment