Azusa is getting a pinkberry. Awesome.
I emailed the art department and asked about having a show. I took the first step in reaching for one of my dreams. I'm terrified but excited at the same time. I've been spending a lot of time in one of the libraries on campus and I walk past the hall that I envision where my possible show could be. The vision and dream I've had for the past four years. I don't know what will happen but here's to trying!
I'm procrastinating right now by blogging.
I'm getting a baby! I'm buying myself a new computer in the coming weeks. Can't wait. It's about time. My precious iBook died on me a while back and since then, I have borrowed computers or gone to school to do serious writing and I really just want my own again so I can be cooped up in coffee shops and not just libraries. Even though I really do love being in libraries.
16 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment