I'm currently in one of the study rooms in the library on West Campus. The room is all white. It's like I'm in a tiny little white capsule. Or jail cell. I mean, it's big enough for me and it has a high ceiling. The goal is to finish this paper this weekend. I'm so close, I know. But why does writing have to be so exhausting? I guess I'm just tired.
I'm still frustrated with my work situation. These kids come to the center because their parents make them. Not one of them wants to be there. Hell, I don't even really want to be there. I'm hoping they will find another teacher and let me be with the younger kids because they still have their innocence. For now, I walk across the hall and visit my little ones every so often. They are seriously adorable.
04 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those study rooms on west campus are so sterile. One of my professors had to use one as his office! Poor old guy. I hope work gets better. Jr. high kids take a LOT of warming up to, but you may realize that you like them...some day.
Post a Comment