I think I do, actually. I am imagining a furry little cuteness running around in my room. Maybe it's all the time I spend alone these days that this current desire has suddenly sprung up, occupying my time and prompting searches on flickr. Oh but look at this:
09 November 2008
10 years of cat phobia + rescuing retarded cat in Cambodia =
Wanting a kitten?
I think I do, actually. I am imagining a furry little cuteness running around in my room. Maybe it's all the time I spend alone these days that this current desire has suddenly sprung up, occupying my time and prompting searches on flickr. Oh but look at this:
I think I do, actually. I am imagining a furry little cuteness running around in my room. Maybe it's all the time I spend alone these days that this current desire has suddenly sprung up, occupying my time and prompting searches on flickr. Oh but look at this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too cute = )
If you were scared of them that recently I'd volunteer in a shelter for a shift first to see if you like them in real life, and if you like cats.
Liking the blog!
Re: Kyla Bea
Thanks for the shoutout.
And about liking them in real life, while I was in Cambodia this year, some volunteers and I rescued a retarded little infant cat from an orphanage and I came to totally love the cat. Her name was Oliver. That was how I came to get over my fear. I think I like kittens as Oliver never did grow very large, so I am only hesitant about the after-cute-kitten phase. Can cats be as loyal as dogs? Or are they simply too independent? I'd love to have a dog but can't deal with the fuse or the smell right now.
P.S. You're from Winnipeg! I have a good friend from there!
我的大妹妹 (how come it's easier to explain that in Chinese than in English!?)很喜欢猫。 但是我的丈夫的家(owns)三者猫。一者猫罪恶. The family calls her "the cat whisperer" because every cat they have ever owned has been totally loyal and affectionate with her; even their crazy bi-polar tom-boy cat, Lucy (这者罪恶), who pitches a fit if anyone picks her up.
When we start hanging out in teh flesh, wanna practice Chinese, too?
haha, sorry! I was showing off to my boss so as not to be totally caught typing on blogs instead of doing stuff. =D Writing in Chinese successfully distracted him...
I just said that my "big little sister (cuz I have to little sister in laws) loves cats. My husband's family has three cats. One of them is evil." The "evil one" is named Lucy.
But seriously! I don't know how this girl does it. She needs to be a pet psychiatrist or something.
Post a Comment