
An accident shot combined with Photoshop fun.
MY CAMERA IS FIXED!!! So.... back in MAY (ugh, so long ago!) I dropped my camera in the office at SC and the little chip on the door of the camera that locks it in fell off. That's what happens when you buy a crappy Fuji to begin with. Well... it never turned on again. And so, I didn't get to have a camera my last 3 weeks in Cambodia which sucked. Luckily, I borrowed from a friend. Well, many months later, I never did anything about it! Because... I'm cheap. My dad is a brilliant tech man and I
should have asked him to look at it. For some idiotic reason, I just didn't think it could be fixed. Well, all he did was pull some cotton off a Q-tip, stick it in the slot where the door needs to lock and WAHLA! I have a freaking camera again.......... Oh my goodness.
Yeah it's not the best thing in the world but it certainly beats the 3.0mp Casio I was forced to use this summer and my webcam. Oh poor poor substitutes. They sufficed because I'm adaptable but still. I am happy to have a camera again and I didn't have to pay a dime for it! My dad rocks.
I will never doubt his genius again.
I don't normally care for this holiday but this is the best Thanksgiving ever!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment