14 December 2008

This past Saturday things.

What if this was your backyard?

The boy I babysit for lives across the street from the Disney Concert Hall. And yes, sometimes we stand on the balcony and wave to tourists. Oh, life is tough. But Baby William is seriously one of my favorite people and though at 2, he can't yet speak, we always have an amazing time causing havoc in the Financial District of Los Angeles.

Watching the filming of a commercial. Typical L.A. It doesn't even phase me anymore.

--

And this was an impromptu video I made at Danica's Christmas Party.

The video will explain itself but in case you're still reading, I've known of Danica for a few years now, yet only recently became friends with her. You see, we always had mutual friends and heard about each other in conversations. Of course, it was the internet, as fellow avid bloggers and twitters, that brought us together. I even knew (of) her husband Matt since freshman year when I worked in the Art Department on campus and he was an Art student. They are both good-looking, well-paired, geeky and lovely people. I even discovered last night that Matt is the only other person I know that loves Angel as I much as I do! Matt and I both agree that David Boreanaz will always be our favorite brooding vampire with a soul. (Sorry, Twilight.)

So.. hey Danica and Matt! Thanks for having us over.

1 comment:

Danica said...

Excellent excellent excellent.

Look for a supplement to this tonight.... with the same title. =D