(Mission Nuestra Senora Reina de Los Angeles, Olvera St.)
He saw me. We sat. I marketed myself in a neat little package. There was smiling. There was confidence. There was talk of my life experiences and the passion of people I will bring to the restaurant. And then that was it.
I guess he liked me enough because a few hours later, they followed up on my obligatory "thank you for seeing me" email and told me that they'd love to have me join their team.
I have a job again!
I'll let you know if the food is as good as they say it is, and if it's reasonably priced, after which you all must come visit me. Business for the restaurant means employment for me.
2 comments:
YAY! Congrats!!!!
Melanie took my word. I was gonna say yay, too, but she took it. Way to steal my thunder, Melanie.
I will, thus, commence with a traditional and still widely used celebratory exclamation of my newly adopted Greek heritage:
OPA! (This would normally be followed with the grabbing of face and kissing and hugging!! I'm doing it in my head now to you.)
Post a Comment