2. Enjoy that grace period before I have to start officially paying back student loans.
3. Convince some friends to go Mexico with me. (After this swine flu thing blows over.)
4. Renew CPR / First Aid certification for Peace Corps application, and possible big bucks babysitting gig for the infant of one of our head chefs.
5. Learn Spanish and/or French, also for the Peace Corps app.
6. Go to the beach as often as possible.
7. Apartment hunt in downtown LA.
8. Spend more time in Silverlake (hopefully).
9. Make a new portfolio.
10. Attend a billion weddings this summer. Okay, more like 4.
11. Work out, lose that college + restaurant weight.
I GRADUATE THIS SATURDAY!
4 comments:
You'll probably be surprised at how natural number eleven occurs.
Oh! Hip-hip-hooray for graduating! I'm really excited for you.
Taking one class in Spanish will suffice for the Peace Corps. Also working at Bobo and practicing yr Spanish can and should be included on yr app.
Also, many of us were not CPR certified.
Not that any of this will actually affect where you're placed, though.
I suggest joining the PC Yahoo group, it helped me a bunch.
i wanna go to mexico!!
and i'd love to attend a wedding... for once... instead of working them. <3
Post a Comment