West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Toluca Lake... that seems to be where celebs hang these days so whenever someone famous comes into my work, I still get a little a surprised.
Needless to say, I still get star-struck.
Shannon Elizabeth kept a low profile when she ate lunch the other day. I wanted to shout, "American Pie girl!" but you know, I kept my cool about it.
And today, I helped with a $600+ order for the writing and production staff of Mad Men.
I also found out that our executive chef used to be the person cook for Mark Walhberg and that elements of his personality are incorporated into the characters of Entourage.
There hasn't been anyone that I would pee in my pants to meet yet, though.. but I'll keep my eyes out for them.
10 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment