#1: What if the library designated 60 seconds every 2 hours to blast music and make everyone get up and dance? I think everyone would be a lot more cheerful. Especially around this time of the semester: Finals. The reality is only starting to sink in.
#2: What does communication look and sound like for someone (such as myself) who has built up such a significant part of their identity and expression in one particular language (that being English, of course)?
#3: Why is Amazon so cruel in dropping the price of the camera I purchased a mere 2 days ago by $20? I suppose I should look at the $20 as a 2-day advancement on shipping. Yeah, this is what I'll tell myself.
#4: I only need a 74% on my College Algebra final to secure a B in the class. (I would need a 130% in order to get an A, which would be impossible.) How much studying should I really do from now until next Tuesday night? This answer would be directly proportional to how much I would like a B+ or a B- as opposed to the plain B.
04 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment